I’m keeping it short and sweet this week. I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Thank you for reading my weekly emails (anyone can subscribe here), checking out my website, providing feedback, asking questions, and sharing your experiences. I truly appreciate it.Here are a couple of free or inexpensive suggestions for how to spend some of your extra time over the Christmas holiday:
- Watch Christmas movies
- Play a favorite card or board game
- Enjoy some solitude by going for a hike
- Take a long walk, while catching up with a friend or family member
- Try a new recipe
- Read a book – you can check out the December edition of “What I’m Reading” here and see all my “What I’m Reading” posts here
- Learn something new by listening to podcasts – I’ve listed a few I enjoy on my“About Me” page (BONUS: The new season of Serial just started!)
- Try your hand at some photography, or another hobby you’ve wanted to pursue
- Sleep in
- Enjoy the extra time with your family and friends and remember: Life’s too short to take too seriously. So go on, Let Luc!
Thank you thank you thank you for your support, friendship, and kindness.